K&H Construction – Your partners for building perfection.
Based out of Fort Wayne, Indiana, K&H Construction got our start building a new wireless communications system for the Michigan State Police in 2001. We have expanded our portfolio substantially since then. While our specialties are tower construction and horizontal directional drilling, our portfolio includes much more. We believe our people are our biggest asset. Our leaders all boast more than 30 years’ experience, and our entire team focuses on getting the job done safely and getting it done right – every time.
We operate on a set of core values that ensure we deliver the best every single time:
- Committed to safety first, every single day, no matter how large or small the project.
- Believes that every employee should return home safely to their family every week.
- Strives to deliver superior solutions every day.
- Never rushes through a challenge or an assigned project.
- Problem Solving:
- Tackles difficult projects with energy and enthusiasm.
- Provides valuable engineering solutions to save time and money.
- Believes partnership with customers ensures success on every project.
- Appreciates customers that demand the highest quality construction projects.
- Reacts quickly to start any new project.
- Accessible through every stage of the project for discussions, feedback, and partnership.
- Owns numerous pieces of specialty construction equipment, allowing for extreme efficiency.
- Established open accounts for materials and equipment in all areas where we work.
- Meticulously plans and executes, enabling us to deliver on the toughest projects.
- Offers vast experience on different types of construction projects.
At K&H Construction, we operate with extreme focus on our core values. It is our mission that these values show through in everything we do.
We believe our people are our best asset: All of our employees are experienced professionals that work incredibly hard. Our leaders all have more than 25 years of experience in the construction industry. We have been asked back time and again to strict work environments due to our commitment to quality and perfectionism on every project we take on. AEP has chosen us to work at their nuclear facility in Bridgeman, Michigan time and again. Nuclear Power Plants have some of the strictest work environments in the construction industry with multiple layers of oversight. We are proud and pleased that we continue to be asked back.
We offer our employees competitive wages, generous health insurance plans, retirement plans, vacation and holiday pay, along with numerous other benefits. We believe in hiring the best so that we can deliver the best.